1. If you have any questions about fees for planned treatment, please ask us because it is your right to have any questions answered.
2. For all dental work, payment is required on the day of service. For large cases, payment options have been outlined in the treatment letter prepared especially for you.
3. For crowns, bridges, implant tooth replacement and all porcelain restorations, unless another payment has been arranged in advance, half of the fee is required prior to the first visit. The remaining half is due the day final impressions are taken. We accept cash, checks, and major bankcards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Debit cards)
4. All dental fees are the direct responsibility of the patient. Any outstanding balance not covered by one of these options will be billed and be subject to 1.5 % monthly service charge. All other questions concerning fees, balances and accounts may be answered in the expanded OFFICE FINANCIAL POLICY.
5. Appointments - Your appointment time has been reserved just for you. If you cannot keep your appointment, we ask you to give us 48 hours notice so that we may be able to fill your time slot. If your cancel your appointment with less than 48 hrs notice, our office policy is to charge an hourly rate that covers our overhead. Exceptions are occasionally made, but are less likely if no or short notice is given or if appointments are broken frequently or regularly.
Here at Cosmetic Dental of Greenwich LLC we work with many different Insurance companies, including Metlife, Delta Dental, Cigna DPPO, and Guardian. If you do not see your insurance company listed please call or email us.
Please bring your insurance information with you at time of your appointment .
Your plan sponsor should be able to explain the individual design features of your plan. Design features to understand include: exclusions, limitations, patient copayments and annual or lifetime benefit maximums. There are three features of dental benefit plans that create the most confusion for the patients: exclusions and limitations, alternative procedure provisions and customary fee determinations. Each plan is slightly different in its covered services. We encourage you to become familiar with your policy exclusions, deductibles and required co-payments.
Our courtesy service to you includes:
• Fiing your insurance within 24 hours of your visit
• Following up with your insurance a second time within 60 days.
• Following the American Dental Association guidelines for coding procedures and filing insurance.
Our expectations of you as the owner of the policy:
• Payments of fees that are not covered by your insurance plan are due at the time the service is delivered.
• Realizing that dental insurance policies may restrict payment for some services, use restricted fee schedules (called “usual and customary” rates) AND may exclude some procedures based on the coverage you have. These restriction are not based on our fees or recommended treatment.
Payment for ALL services is DUE THE DAY TREATMENT IS RENDERED. If LABORATORY WORK is required, payment is full is requested prior to the laboratory work being sent out for fabrication.
LATENESS - You are requested to arrive ON TIME for your scheduled appointment. Lateness interferes with your treatment and causes upheaval in the treatment of others. Patients MORE THAN TWENTY MINUTES LATE may be asked to return at a future date. In addition, recurrent lateness may result in a LATENESS CHARGE equivalent to the CANCELLATION FEE.
NO SHOW/CANCELLATION – All patients are required to alert this dental office of any appointment changes at least 48 HOURS PRIOR TO their scheduled appointment. ALL CANCELLATIONS LESS THAN 48 HOURS are subject to a CANCELLATION FEE equivalent to $90 per hour of the scheduled visit.
Your cooperation with the above Office Policies is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU! Cosmetic Dental of Greenwich LLC